Expressway Ford Lincoln is searching for a Skilled Licensed Technician. If you are a motivated and energetic individual with strong attention to detail, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Ford experience preferred
· Dedicated to general work including maintenance and repairs on trucks, Super Duties (gas and/or diesel)
· High-Quality workmanship mindset required
· Strong team player
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
· Strong organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to details
· Dedicated to a high level of workmanship and ensuring every job meets the dealership standards 100% of the time
· Valid driver’s license, bondable
· Competitive wages, health benefits, RRSP program
· Straight-time shop with a Monthly Efficiency Bonus of up to $4.50 per hour
· Opportunity for long-term career development
We are a longstanding family business providing a positive work atmosphere with an appreciation for all our employees and dedication to growth and wellbeing. If you are committed to high standards, have a proven record of effectively working as part of a team and possess the above skills, we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please complete the form below